Learn About Cheap Sunglasses
Many times when people purchase sunglasses if they see a low price they automatically think they are cheap sunglasses. In some cases this can be true and in others not.
How can you tell if they are cheaply made sunglasses?
1. Check the lens to see if they appear to be clear when looking through them. Many times if they are cheap sunglasses you will see the lens has defects in them or they are not very clear.
2. Check to see if the lenses are both tinted the same many times in cheap sunglasses you will see one lens has a different tint than the other.
3. Look at the finish on the temples. On low quality sunglasses they will only do one final buff for the finish where as on higher quality sunglasses they will buff two or even three times. If you see a lot of defects and imperfections on the temples this is a sign of cheap sunglasses.
4. Look at the hinges on the arms if they are very light duty this is another sign of low quality ones.
5. If the sunglasses have rhinestones in them many times cheap ones will have missing stones this is a sign of low quality sunglasses.
6. On metal framed sunglasses if the finish is not good they are not shiny or if the plating is coming off this is a sign of lower quality ones.
For more information about wholesale sunglasses and tips click here. You will also want to learn more about legal and illegal wholesale replica sunglasses before you purchase them.